How VoxNet Maximized Profit Margins and Secured Recurring Revenue with Cloud Communications
VoxNet, a managed voice and data provider based in Philadelphia, was seeing their customers increasingly move from on-premise solutions to cloud-based communications to increase reliability and scalability. They needed a cloud provider who could deliver unified communications (UC) to complement their existing premises-based services.
By partnering with CoreDial and leveraging their proven UCaaS platform, CoreNexa, they were able to:
- Streamline internal processes and offer one seamless, centralized bill to their customers
- Quickly monetize the UC opportunity and realize long-term business growth
- Manage billing, implementation, and monitoring in a complete, versatile platform
- Ensure robust and reliable service and provide a ready backup in case of disaster
- Drive significant recurring revenue streams and maximize profit margins
Complete the form to download your copy of the case study.
CoreDial. Success Starts Here.
SIP Trunking | Hosted PBX | VoIP | Unified Communications