Blended solutions will become the new standard in the North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services market. That's the word from consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, who recently released a forward-looking study of where the industry is headed.
Innovative communications solutions in today's market are not one single product or service, but rather a menu of integrated platforms and services that serve up maximum flexibility. There are sub-sets within each service as well, with a package of value-added features needed to match the unique needs of each business and client.
It often takes a platform of services to answer the call of business today.
Cited in the report are top reasons these hybrid offerings are good for your business:
Meeting the Demand Now and in the Future
- Demand is Already Growing: According to the report, customers are finding value in integrated, cloud-based and on-premise enterprise communication solutions. The market for these products grew by 34.9 percent in terms of installed users in 2013, Frost & Sullivan reports, and by 18.8 percent in terms of revenue. Revenue growth is expected to reach about 21 percent over the period 2013-2020.
- It Plays to the Trend: The emerging trend of hybrid cloud communications is creating an opening for SIP trunking services. An increasing number of businesses are working in a mix of on-premises and cloud-based unified communications applications and services as part of their efforts to make unified communications available to their users.
- Legacy Interfaces Can be Sunset: As businesses migrate to an end-to-end IP-based UC infrastructure, VoIP access and SIP trunking services become a logical choice, enabling organizations to eliminate legacy telecom interfaces.
- It Just Does More: SIP trunking services offer a number of advanced capabilities, such as mobility and disaster recovery, which make them attractive options. Hybrid cloud models provide new integration opportunities for on-premises VoIP and SIP trunking services.
- Migration Makes it Make Sense: As businesses migrate to an end-to-end IP-based UC infrastructure, VoIP access and SIP trunking services become a logical choice, enabling organizations to eliminate legacy telecom interfaces. VoIP access and SIP trunking services offer advanced capabilities and typically lower costs than eclipsing legacy digital telecommunications.
According to computerweekly.com, this emerging trend is in demand across all industries and by embedding real-time communications into mission-critical business processes, growth is exponentially supported now and in the future. From law firms, to car dealerships, to real estate brokerages, all industries have found that the quality, capability, and value meets and exceeds the requirements for their business.
CoreDial is a leader in this industry and provides the ideal options not only for today's growing market but for 2020 and beyond. With your CoreDial white label account, you can offer SIP Trunking solutions that fit virtually any size business. Small business can have the cost-saving flexibility of VoIP, and mid-sized business can offer a solution ideally tailored to their individual customer's requirements, which will provide continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited or metered calling plans.
Offering up to a 40 % savings versus traditional phone lines, a SIP Trunk (virtual phone line) utilizes a Broadband connection for access and its benefits include:
- Rapid Return on Investment: SIP Trunking is cost-efficient to implement and CAPEX negligent, meaning businesses can maintain their same previous features at a fraction of the cost overtime.
- Fast Geographic Growth: SIP Trunking combines voice and data to better connect distant business systems, helping companies establish faster, wider geographic growth.
- Reduced Call Costs: SIP Trunking can trim enterprise's telecommunication budget due to reduced call costs for making and receiving calls - and since calls are made via IP connection, there are no worries about long distance charges.
- Enhanced Scalability: Unlike traditional (POTs and T1/PRI) lines that require planning for peak call times, SIP Trunking offers the flexibility of on-demand scalability, meaning it can scale up or down as your business needs it.
The ideal solution is in the cloud; cutting costs, offering flexibility.
Not that long ago, small to medium sized business were challenged by capex-intensive IT infrastructure and long-term contracts. As cloud adoption grows, you can help to future-proof your clients' operations with flexible cloud services. Services like VoIP Access & SIP Trunking or other hosted services will grow and expand to keep up with business now and in the future. CoreDial can help you help your customers.